Christmas wishes to loved ones with these beautiful phrases and verses:
Back to Christmas Main
It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
~ W. T. Ellis.
- Peace on earth will come to stay,
When we live Christmas every day.
~ Helen Steiner Rice.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.
~ Thomas Tusser.
- A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little
gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the
coming year… These make a Merry Christmas!
~ John Greenleaf Whittier.
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the
living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too
~ Andy Rooney (1919-), American writer, producer, humorist.
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the
warm circle of family and friends."
~ Margaret Thatcher (1925- ), English political leader.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year - and
yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has
~ W.J. Cameron.
- Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our
childish days; that can recall to the old man the
pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller,
thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side
and his quiet home!
~ Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers, 1836.
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall,
the genial flame of charity in the heart.
~ Washington Irving.
- Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age.
~ Carrie Latet.
That love weighs more than gold!
~ Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon.
- Keep your Christmas-heart open all the year round.
~ Jessica Archmint.
- Once again we find ourselves enmeshed in the Holiday Season, that very
special time of year when we join with our loved ones
in sharing centuries-old traditions...
~ Dave Barry.