|Come the month of June and July and our mouth waters at the thought of those tasty, spicy buns that we all lovingly call "Hot Dogs". Yes, it has been a century and over now and yet this delightful delicacy has not lost any of its charms for mankind. With Hotdog Day and Hotdog Month coming up, here we provide you with some fabulous hotdog recipes that will help you prepare some fantastic hotdog dishes for yourself and your loved ones during the occassion and have a lip-smacking celebration. So go over our Hotdog Day Recipes, make good use of them yourself and click here to share them with your friends and loved ones. May you have a zesty Hotdog celebration with us!|
|Go through these awesome Hotdog recipes and make some terrific hotdog dishes at home this June/July.
Cheddar cheese hotdog sandwiches
1) Chili with beans - 2 cans.
2) Cheddar cheese soup - 1 can, condensed.
3) Onion - 2 tbsp, minced.
4) Hot dogs - 10.
5) Hot dog buns - 10, split and toasted.
6) Corn chips - A handful, coarsely crushed.
A large saucepan.
1) Mix chili, cheese soup, and onion in the saucepan.
2) Add in hot dogs and heat the mixture until it boils.
3) Lower the temperature and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Lay a hot dog on each toasted bun.
5) Top with chili cheese sauce. Sprinkle the crushed corn chips on top of this and serve.
Hot Dog Onions
1) Olive oil - About 2 tsp.
2) Water - 4 cups.
3) Onion - 1 medium-sized, thinly sliced and chopped.
4) Tomato paste - 2 tsp.
5) Corn syrup - 2 tsp.
6) Cornstarch - 1 tsp.
7) Salt - 1/2 tsp.
8) Red pepper flakes - 1/4 tsp., crushed.
9) Vinegar - 1/4 tsp.
A large saucepan.
1) Pour oil into the saucepan and warm over medium heat.
2) Add in the onion slices. Saute these in the oil for 5 minutes or until they are soft but not browned.
3) Add in water, tomato paste, corn syrup, cornstarch, salt and red pepper flakes.
4) Stir the mixture to blend the ingredients well.
5) Heat the mixture until it begins to boil. Lower the temperature and simmer for 45 minutes.
6) Add in vinegar. Continue to simmer for about a further half-an-hour or until most of the liquid shortens and the sauce thickens.
Hot Dog on a Stick
1) Hot dogs - 1 package (16-oz.).
2) Chilled soft bread stick dough - 1 can (11-oz.).
A well-greased skillet, ten 10" wooden skewers and aluminum foil.
1) Preheat greased skillet.
2) Take out the hot dofs and push in a skewer though one end of each of them until it comes out through the opposite end. Wrap the exposed end of the skewer in aluminum foil.
3) Unroll the bread sticks and separate them into strips.
4) Wrap one bread stick spirally around each hot dog.
5) Grill the hot dogs over medium-low temperature for 10 minutes or until the hot dog is thoroughly cooked and the dough is golden brown. Turn the hot dogs over again and again to ensure that they are well cooked.
to Home | Nostalgia
You | Husband-Wife
Good-Morning | Get-Well-Soon | Peace | Hello | Hi | Cartoons | Humor | Sorry! | Anniversary | Good Luck | Weekend | Hugs | Toys | Cricket Greeting Cards